As expected, OPPO has launched F1s today at an event in India. The F1s is a selfie-centric smartphone and its main key feature is 16MP front-facing camera. Let’s check out the specs.
Specifications of OPPO F1s
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5 GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3075mAh battery
OPPO F1s comes with a 5.5-inch HD IPS display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is powered by 1.5 GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali T860 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which can be further extended up to 128GB using microSD. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF. The front-facing camera is a 16MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens and 1/3.1-inch sensor. The Camera app has so many filters and beautify options.
OPPO F1s is priced at Rs. 17,990 and comes with Gold and Grey colors.The device will be available from Amazon as well as from offline stores all across India.