OPPO F1 which was announced in Vietnam earlier this month is now available for pre-order in Europe for €229 Euros (US $251).
Buyers who will buy this smartphone from Amazon will get a free flip cover case and those who will buy from OppoStyle will get a free OPPO selfie stick. Freebies comes only with pre-orders. When the smartphone will be available in market there will be no more offers like these. Though there is no official news when these smartphone will start shipping but we assume it will be from the next month.
OPPO F1 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano SIM / microSD card)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
OPPO F1 has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is powered by Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expandable up to 128GB through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Color OS 2.1 on the top of it.
The rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 8MP with f/2.0 aperture to take selfies and video calling purpose. This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano SIM / microSD card) capability with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS connectivities. It also comes with a 2500mAh battery.