OPPO is still holding a prominent position in the market and hopes to rule the market by launching a camera-centric handset yet once again. Some of the features of the handset are leaked, thanks to the TENAA certification. The handset will be named as OPPO A59s. Let us take a look at its key features leaked by TENAA.
Specifications of OPPO A59s (Rumored)
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 2980mAh battery
More or less the features of OPPO A59s are quite good. Moreover, the front facing camera is more powerful than the rear camera here. The only drawback is the 2 year backdated Operating System!