OPPO has launched A57 a new midrange smartphone finally announced in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of OPPO A57
- 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
OPPO A57 comes with a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 435 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage is a 32GB variant which can be further expanded with 128GB via microSD card. This device will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0.
The primary camera has a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF. The front-facing camera has a 16MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens. It has also a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. Out of the box, OPPO A57 has a 2900mAh battery.
OPPO A57 comes with a price tag of 1599 yuan ($230 / Rs. 15,840 approx.) and will be available in China from December 12. This device comes in a Gold and Rose Gold color variants.