OPPO is doing good business in India for over a year now. They were able to catch the Indian market with OPPO F1 Plus. Now they have launched a mid-range smartphone A37 in India which was unveiled in global markets earlier.
Specifications of OPPO A37
- 5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0 on the top
- Dual SIM
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video record
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, OmniBSI+
- 2630mAh inbuilt battery
OPPO A37 comes with a 5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 128GB using MicroSD card. The device comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with ColorOS 3.0 on the top.
The primary camera is 8MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture which can record up to 1080p videos and the front-facing camera is 5MP with f/2.2 aperture. Under the hood it has a 2630mAh inbuilt battery. There’s no fingerprint sensor so it’s a big drawback.
The OPPO A37 is priced at Rs. 11,990 and comes in Grey and Gold color variants. The device will be available from both offline and online portals.