As expected, OnePlus has just launched their most anticipated smartphone OnePlus 3 through VR event. The smartphone comes with some excellent specs. Lets check out.
Specifications of OnePlus 3
- 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video/30 fps video, 720p slow motion/120fps video
- 8-megapixel front camera with Sony IMX179 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Dash Charge
OnePlus 3 has a metallic unibody design with 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED display which is protected by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by 2.15GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor along with whopping 6GB of RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB which is not expandable. The OS is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS 3.0 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 16-megapixel with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS. The primary camera is able to shoot upto 4K videos at 30fps and 720 slomo video at 120fps. The front-facing camera is a 8MP shooter which is able to shoot 1080p videos.
The device comes with Dual SIM (nano) and a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. The fingerprint sensor is blazing fast and can unlock the phone within 0.3 seconds. Under the hood there’s 3000mAh battery with Dash Charge for fast charging capability.
OnePlus 3 is priced at Rs. 27,999 in India and comes in Graphite and Soft Gold colors. The device will be exclusively available through Amazon from 15th June.