nubia, the sub-brand of ZTE has finally announced their latest “Z Series” smartphone nubia Z17 mini in China. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of nubia Z17 mini
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 / 652 processor
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 64GB internal storage
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13MP+ 13MP dual rear cameras with f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2950mAh battery with fast charging
nubia Z17 mini sports a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 85% NTSC color gamut and 1500:1 contrast ratio. The device is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 653 / 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU. The internal storage is 64GB which can be expanded up to 200GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0 on the top.
Z17 mini features 13MP+13MP dual rear cameras with f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, OIS. One of the dual cameras is monochrome lens while another camera is RGB lens. The rear cameras can record up to 4K videos. On the front, the device has a 16MP with 80-degree wide-angle lens.
The device has a Fingerprint sensor at the back. Under the hood, it has a 2950mAh battery with fast charging support.
nubia Z17 mini is priced at 1699 yuan ($246 / 16,050 approx) for the 4GB RAM with Snapdragon 652 variant and 1999 yuan ($289 / 18850 approx) for the 6GB RAM with Snapdragon 653 variant. The device comes in Elegant Black, Champagne Gold with Red, Black with Gold and will be up for sale from April 13th.