Recently ZTE Nubia X8 and X8 Mini were certified on TENAA in China. Now Nubia, the sub-brand of ZTE has announced it’s latest mid-range smartphone Z11 Mini. Let’s check out the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Nubia Z11 Mini
- 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS display, 95% NTSC color gamut
- 2.5D arc Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage
- External memory up to 200 GB via microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Nubia UI 3.9.6
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens (PDAF)
- 8-megapixel front Camera, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Weighs around 138 grams
- 4G LTE VoLTE support, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) and GPS
- 2,800 mAh battery, fast charging support
The Nubia Z11 mini comes with a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS display which is protected by 2.5D arc Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor along with 3 GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. The smartphone comes with 64 GB of internal storage which can also be expanded up to 200 GB via microSD. It runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box with Nubia UI 3.9.6 on the top of it.
As the camera options, The smartphone is equipped with a 16-megapixel rear main camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture and Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF). On the front, there is an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens. The device supports Hybrid Dual SIM where the second SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot. It is featuring with a fingerprint sensor at the back.
As the connectivity options, ZTE nubia Z11 mini includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C and GPS. It has got a 2,800 mAh battery under the hood with fast charging facility.
The ZTE nubia Z11 mini is priced at CNY 1499 ($232/Rs 15,305 approx) in China and will be available in Black, Gold and Silver color variants with optional back covers. It can be pre-ordered through the official Nubia website from April 25, 2016.