Lenovo has unveiled two new smartphones Moto Z and Moto Z Force in their Moto lineup and they are customizable with modular accessories – named it with Moto Mods. Moto Z comes with 5.5-inch QHD Display, 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 SoC inside it. Lets check out more specs of this device.
Moto Z Specifications
- 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED Display, 535 ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Quad-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 32/64 GB internal storage, Expandable up to 200GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, laser autofocus, OIS, f/1.8 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash, wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C
- 2600 mAh battery
Motorola Moto Z comes with a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED Display, 535 PPI pixel density. The phone is 5.5mm thin and it is made of aircraft-grade aluminium and stainless steel. It is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU.
On the front, there is a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, laser autofocus, OIS and on the front 5-megapixel shooter with LED Flash.
The internal memory is 32/64GB which can be extended up to 200GB with microSD card. Under the hood, there’s a 2600mAh battery. By 15 minutes of charging, it can run up to 8hrs. The smartphone has a Fingerprint sensor and have a water-repellant coating.
But the main selling point of this smartphone is Moto Mods. Lenovo has unveiled so many modular accessories under this Moto Mods like JBL SoundBoost, Power Pack, Moto Insta-Share Projector, Moto Shells. These modules can be attached to the back of the device through those 16magical magnets. Power Pack can boost battery life up to 22 hours.
Still there’s no news on the pricing. Moto Z will come in U.S. in September this year.