Motorola has launched its new and India’s first shatterproof display smartphone Motorola Moto X Force. Lets check out the specifications of Motorola Moto X Force.
Specifications of Motorola Moto X Force
- 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED 540 ppi Moto Shattershield display
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 2.0 GHz processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging and Qi wireless charging
Motorola Moto X Force has a 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED 540 ppi Moto Shattershield display. The device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 2.0 GHz processor along with Adreno 430 GPU and 3GB LPDDR4 RAM. The internal memory has two variants 32GB and 64GB which can be expanded upto 2TB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which can be upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color OS 2.1.
The rear camera is 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture which can record upto 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calling. This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD) capability with 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, GPS, GLONASS, NFC connectivities. This device has a huge 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging and Qi wireless charging.
The Motorola Moto X Force, 32GB variant priced Rs. 49,999 and 64GB variant priced Rs. 53,999. This device comes in Black and Grey with Ballistic Nylon finish and White colors and will be available from 8th Feb from Flipkart, Amazon.in, Spice Hotspot and Croma.