If you are a Motorola lover and has a great crush on Moto X Force since a long day, then it is the perfect time to have one because Motorola Moto X has officially got a price cut of Rs 15,000 for the 32GB variant and Rs 16,000 for the 64GB variant in India. But unfortunately, it is a limited period offer and valid until stocks last.
Motorola Moto X Force or Motorola DROID Turbo 2 was officially launched in India back in February with a starting tag of Rs. 49,999. It is also the world’s first shatterproof device and an upgraded version of Moto X Style. Let’s have a look at the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Motorola Moto X Force
- 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (1440×2560 pixels) with Moto Shattershield
- 2.0 GHz 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB using microSD
- 5.1.1 Lollipop O.S, upgradable to the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 87-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band) with MIMO, GPS, GLONASS and NFC
- 3760mAh battery with Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging
Motorola Moto X Force comes with a 5.4-inch (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with 540 ppi pixel density. The display is powered by Moto Shattershield which makes it shatterproof. The smartphone is powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor along with Adreno 430 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal storage is 32/64 GB which is expandable upto 2TB using microSD. It is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box but upgradable to latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is 21MP (5248×3936) with dual tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture. It can capture 4K videos. The front facing camera is 5MP with 87-degree wide-angle lens and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
It has 4G LTE / 3G, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC as connectivity options. It also got a huge 3760mAh battery under the hood which supports PMA and Qi wireless charging facility.