Motorola has announced it’s new smartphone DROID Maxx 2 today along with DROID Turbo 2. Lets take a close look at the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Motorola DROID Maxx 2
- 5.5-inch display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3630mAh battery
Motorola DROID Maxx 2 comes with a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which is expandable upto 128GB using microSD. It is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box but upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is 21MP (5248×3936) with dual tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture. It can capture upto 1080p videos. The front facing camera is 5MP to take selfies and video calling purpose.
It has 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options. It has also got a huge 3630mAh battery under the hood.
The Motorola DROID Turbo 2 will be available for $16 for 24 months contract and $384 (Rs. 25003.95 approx) without contract from Verizon. The smartphone comes in Black with Deep Sea Blue Back and White with Winter White Back colors variants and it lets you customize using Moto Maker. The device will be available soon and in stores it will start selling from October 29th.