Lenovo has announced the new Moto series smartphone Moto Z Play which was spotted two months back. The device packs 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 625 processor and 3GB under the hood. The device also has Moto Mods similar to other Moto Z series smartphones. Let’s check out the other key features of this device.
Specifications of Moto Z Play
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash, Wide-Angle lens
- Single Nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Moto Mods connector
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz)
- 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging support
Moto Z Play comes with 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 403ppi pixel density and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor along with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU. The internal memory is 32GB/64GB which can be further extended up to 200GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device is powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 16MP shooter with Dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF. The front-facing camera is a 5-megapixel shooter with Wide-Angle Lens.
The device supports 4G LTE and has 3510mAh battery under the hood with Turbo charging support. The device also has a fingerprint sensor on the Home button.
Moto Z Play is priced at $449.99 and comes in Black, Silver, White, Black Slate, Sugar White and Fine Gold colours. The device will be available globally from September.