After a lot of leaks and rumors finally, Moto M is announced today in China by Lenovo. Let’s check out the detailed specs of Moto M.
Moto M specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging support
Moto M comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display. The device is powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with 4GB RAM and Mali T860MP2 GPU. It has 32GB onboard storage which can be expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD card. Out of the box, Moto M comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS.
Coming to the Camera specs, Moto M comes with a 16MP rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash and PDAF. On the front, it has an 8MP camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens for better selfies.
Moto M supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. The device also has Dolby Atmos sound system for a 360-degree sound experience. A round shaped fingerprint sensor is placed at the back of the device just beneath the Camera.
Moto M is priced at 1999 yuan ($295 / Rs. 19,650 apprx.) and comes in Silver and Gold color variants. The device will be up to order from November 9 from jd.com, Tmall and Lenovo’s official website. The device will go on sale on November 11.