As expected, Moto has launched the new Moto G series smartphone G4 Play in India. The smartphone packs 5-inch HD Display, 2GB RAM and 8MP Camera. Let’s check out more specs of this device.
Specifications Moto G4 Play
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charging support
Moto G4 Play comes with 5-inch HD Display. The device is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which can be further extended up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Moto G4 Play has an 8-megapixel shooter on the rear with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture. The front-facing camera is a 5-megapixel shooter. The rear camera can record up to 1080p videos.
The device supports 4G VoLTE and Dual SIM. Under the hood, the device has a 2800mAh battery with Quick Charging support.