Moto G4 comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD Display which is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor along with 2GB RAM inside it. The software is powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and hopefully, it will also get the next version of Andriod.
Moto G4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Inside the device, there is a 3000mAh battery with fast charging support but unfortunately, there is no fingerprint sensor underneath the power button.
The Moto G4 is priced at Rs. 12,499 in India and comes in White and Black colours. The device is available to buy on Amazon.in.