Today at New York City’s event Microsoft has announced another new device Microsoft Lumia 950 along with Microsoft Lumia 950XL. Lets check out the specifications of this device.
The Specifications of Microsoft Lumia 950
- 5.2-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD AMOLED ClearBlack display at 564 PPI
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 20MP PureView camera, triple RGB flash
- 5MP front facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual Nano SIM (only in Lumia 950 Dual SIM)
- Lumia Rich Recording with four microphones
- 3000mAh removable battery with fast charging (wireless charging)
Microsoft Lumia 950 has a 5.2-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD AMOLED ClearBlack display with 564 PPI which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. This device is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB and expandable up to 200 GB using microSD card. This smartphone is running on Windows 10 out of the box.
The primary camera is 20MP PureView camera with triple RGB flash which can capture up to 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with wide-angle lens for selfies and video calling purpose. It also comes with Dual Nano SIM (only in Lumia 950 Dual SIM) facility with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C 3.1 connectivities. It has a 3000mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging feature.
The Microsoft Lumia 950 / Lumia 950 Dual SIM comes in Black and White color variants and it costs $549 (Rs. 35,810 approx.). The devices will be available from November.