Canvas Evok, another budget smartphone from Micromax with 3GB RAM has launched. This smartphone is going to compete with LeEco 1S Eco, Coolpad NOTE 3 Plus, Meizu M3 Note. Canvas Evok comes with a Snapdragon 415 SoC, 3GB RAM and 4G LTE. Lets check out the other specs of this device.
Specifications of Micromax Canvas Evok
- 5.5-inch HD IPS 2.5D display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 64-bit 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory upto 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, 5P Largan lens, 1.12um pixel size
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Canvas Evok features a 5.5-inch HD IPS 2.5D display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 64-bit processor along with the Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It has 16GB internal memory which is expandable upto 64GB using MicroSD card.
As the camera options, Canvas Evok is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, 5P Largan lens and 1.12um pixel size. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera with wide-angle lens.
The smartphone comes with Dual SIM support and huge 3000mAh battery under the hood.
Micromax Canvas Evok comes in Black color and it is now available in Flipkart with a price tag Rs. 8,499.