Meizu has introduced its new flagship device PRO 6s successor of PRO 6. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Meizu PRO 6s
- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED Display with 3D Press with 2.5D Glass Gorilla Glass 3
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS 5.5
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto-focus, OIS, 1.25μm size, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi 802.11 at (2.4/5 GHz), USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with quick charging
Meizu PRO 6s comes with a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with 3D Press with 2.5D Glass Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X25 processor along with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage is a 64GB (eMMC 5.1) memory which can’t be extended via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS 5.5.
The primary rear camera is a 12MP shooter with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto-focus, OIS, 1.25μm size and 4K video recording. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. Under the hood, Meizu PRO 6s has a massive 3060mAh battery with Quick Charge.
Meizu PRO 6s comes with a price tag of 2699 yuan ($399 / Rs. 26,599 approx.) in China and will be available on November 7. This device comes in Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose Gold color variants. You can pre-order it now.