Meizu has announced its latest flagship PRO 6 Plus along with M3X at an event in China. The device comes with some exciting specs. Let’s check out the specs.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus Specifications
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED 3D Press Display, 600 nits brightness
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Mali-T880 MP10 GPU
- 2 / 2.3GHz Octa-Core Exynos 8890 SoC
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB/ 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto-focus, PDAF, 6P lenses, 4-axis OIS, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor, infrared sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), USB 3.1 Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging support
Meizu PRO 6 Plus come with a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED 3D Press Display, 600 nits brightness. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device is powered by 2 / 2.3GHz Octa-Core Samsung’s Exynos 8890 processor with Mali-T880 MP10 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The internal storage is 64GB/128GB which can not be extended. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS on the top.
On the rear, there’s a 12-megapixel camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto-focus, PDAF, 6P lenses, 4-axis OIS, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording support. On the front, there’s a 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The device has a Fingerprint sensor placed on the Home button. It also has heart rate sensor and an infrared sensor. Under the hood, the device has a 3400mAh battery with fast charging support.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus 64GB variant is priced at 2999 yuan ($435) and the 128GB variant is priced at 3299 yuan ($479) and comes in Sky Grey, Champagne Gold, and Moonlight Silver colors. The device will go on sale from 23rd December.