Meizu has introduced its new budget oriented smartphone M5c worldwide. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Meizu M5c
- 5-inch HD display with 400 nits brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali T720 GPU
- 16GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat based on Flyme OS 6
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
Meizu M5c sports a 5-inch HD display with 400 nits brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio. It is powered by Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal storage is 16GB which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. Out of the box, M5c runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based on Flyme OS 6.
An 8MP camera is placed at the back with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and a 5MP camera is placed at the front. The device supports Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE and a Fingerprint sensor which is placed at the front home button. Meizu M5c has got a 3000mAh battery under the hood.
Meizu has confirmed some selected places where the device will available like: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Mainland China, France, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Myanmar, New Zealand, Russia, Spain, and Ukraine. But the company has not revealed the price of this device yet. Meizu M5c comes in Black, Gold, Pink, Blue and Red color options.