Recently, Meizu officially launched m3s and back to back they have also announced their latest budget smartphone M5 at an event in China. This company previously confirmed the event date and also some of the specs were leaked. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Meizu M5
- 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 16GB/32GB (eMMC 5.0) internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Yun OS 5.1 based on FlyMe 5.5
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS / GLONASS
- 3070mAh battery
Meizu M5 comes with 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali T860 GPU. The internal storage comes in two variants 2GB RAM with 16GB memory and 3GB RAM with 32GB. The external storage can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Yun OS 5.1 based on FlyMe 5.5.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens. Under the hood, Meizu M5 has a 3070mAh battery.
Meizu M5 come with a price tag of 699 yuan ($103 / Rs. 6,899) for 2GB+16GB and 899 yuan ($132 / 8,899 approx.) for 3GB+32GB in China. This device comes in Mint Green, Glacier White, Champanage Gold, Sapphire Blue and Matte Black color variants and will be available in November. The order has been started.