Meizu has introduced its new midrange smartphone M3X at an event in China. This is the first smartphone by the company to feature Helio P20 16nm processor. Let’s check out the specification of this device.
Specifications of Meizu M3X
- 5.5-inch LCD display, 85% NTSC color gamut
- MediaTek 2.3GHz GHz Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery with quick charging
The interesting thing about this device is the back which is made of ceramic crystal coating glass. In presence of light, it will glow and reflect just like Honor 8. Meizu M3X comes with a 5.5-inch LCD display with 85% NTSC color gamut. It is powered by MediaTek 2.3GHz GHz Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor along with ARM Mali T880 GPU. The internal memory comes in two variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. Out of the box, this device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS.
The primary rear camera is a 12MP shooter with dual tone LED Flash, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor, 4K video recording. The front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It has a mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor placed at the home button which can unlock the device within 0.2 seconds. It has got a 3200mAh battery with quick charging.
Meizu M3X comes with a price tag of 1699 yuan ($247 / Rs. 16895 approx) for 3GB+32GB variant and 1999 yuan ($290 / Rs. 19,880 approx.) for 4GB+64GB variant. This device comes in Pearl White, Phantom Blue, Gold and Obsidian Black color variant and will be available on December 8th but the preorder has already started.