Meizu has launched its new budget smartphone m3 Note in India with the tagline “Long-lasting Beauty”. Meizu m3 was announced last month in China. Well this smartphone is a direct competitor of Redmi Note 3 and LeEco 1s Eco which have similar pricing. m3 Note comes with a MediaTek Helio P10 processor and 3GB of RAM. Lets checkout other specs of this device.
Specifications of Meizu m3 Note
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass protection
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 1.8 GHz processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB of internal storage
- External memory upto 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Flyme OS 5.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P lens
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with voLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
With the metal body at the back, Meizu m3 Note has a 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio and also protected by a Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass.
The device is powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 1.8 GHz processor along with the Mali T860 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It has 32GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory which is expandable upto 128GB using MicroSD card.
As the camera options, Meizu m3 Note is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P lens. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens.
The smartphone come with Hybrid Dual SIM and fingerprint sensor which is integrated in the physical power button with mTouch 2.1 technology. The device has got a huge 4100mAh battery under the hood.
Meizu m3 Note is priced at Rs. 9999 and will be available exclusively on Amazon.in from 31st May at 2PM through flash sale. This device comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colors like other Meizu devices.