Meizu has launched their latest phablet M3 Max just a day back. The device will be up for sale from 16th September at 10:00 A.M. in China. The pre-order was already up and Meizu has announced that they have got moe than 3million+ reservations in just 24 hours. Other companies do get this amount of reservations but this is 24hours. So it is really impressive. Meizu M3 Max is the direct competitor to Mi Max and Honor Note 8. If you don’t know the specs yet then check out the quick key features.
Specifications of Meizu M3 Max
- 6-inch Full HD IPS display with 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Flyme OS 5.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (5GHz and 2.4GHz)
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging support
Meizu M3 Max is priced at 1699 yuan ($255) and comes with Champagne Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Grey colours.