LG has just introduced its new smartphone “X400” which is the successor of “X300” and the same variant of K10, launched in Korean market last year. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of LG X400
- 5.3-inch In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB Internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 120-degree wide angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, NFC
- 2800mAh removable battery
LG X400 sports a 5.3-inch In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor along with 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with micro SD card. Out of the box, X400 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
A 13MP rear camera is placed at the back with LED flash while a 5MP camera is placed at the front with 120-degree wide angle lens. LG X400 also has a circular Fingerprint sensor placed at the back beneath the rear camera. A removable 2800mAh can be found under the hood to power up the device.
LG X400 comes with a price tag of 319000 won ($280 / Rs. 18,635 approx.) in Korea. The device comes in Gold and Black with Gold color variants.