LG has announced its latest high-end smartphone V20 at an event in San Francisco. The LG V20 packs 5.7-inch QHD Quantum Display and a secondary 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display. The device is also powered by new Android 7.0 Nougat and 4GB RAM with Snapdragon 820 chipset inside it.
Specifications of LG V20
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum display
- 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display (Secondary)
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, CAF, Laser AF, f/1.8 aperture, OIS 2.0
- 8-megapixel secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac
- 3200mAh removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
LG V20 comes with 64GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 200GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 7.0 Nougat. This is the first smartphone to come with newest Android update out of the box.
At the back of the device, there’s a Dual camera setup. The primary camera is a 16MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, CAF, Laser AF, f/1.8 aperture, OIS 2.0. The secondary rear camera is an 8MP shooter with 120-degree wide-angle lens. The front-facing camera is 5MP with 120-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture. Under the Dual Camera setup, the device has a circular Fingerprint sensor.
The device also has Hi-Fi Video Recording and also lossless Audio recording. The lossless audio consists FLAC, DSD, AIFF and ALAC formats.
LG V20 comes with Silver, Pink and Titan colours. There’s no word on the pricing yet. The device will roll out in Korea from this month.