LG has finally launched its latest mid-range smartphone LG Q6 in India. Last month, the company had officially announced Q6, Q6+, and Q6α. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of LG Q6
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442ppi Display
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 435
- GPU: Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Memory: 3GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- Expandable Memory: Yes, up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Primary Camera: 13MP camera with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP camera with 100-degree wide angle
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm ; Weight: 149g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with turbo charging
LG Q6 sports a 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442ppi Display with military grade durability. The device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 200GB with microSD. Out of the box, it runs on stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with LED flash. The front facing camera is a 5MP shooter with 100-degree wide angle lens. It supports Dual SIM with 4GVoLTE. Under the hood, the device has a 3000mAh battery with turbo charging.
LG Q6 comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,990 and available from Amazon.in. It comes in Astro Black, Ice Platinum, and Terra Gold color variants. Reliance Jio is offering additional 50GB Data. The company offers 6months screen replacement policy for one time.