Today LG has launched its new smartphone K7 LTE which is the 1st manufactured device from LG from Noida plant in India. As promised previously, this device comes with VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) and VoWiFi (Voice Over Wi-Fi) support. The company is also targeting to produce and sale 1 million smartphones within this year from the plant. Let’s check out the other specifications of LG K7 LTE.
Specifications of LG K7 LTE
- 5-inch FWVGA In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-Core 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 8GB Internal memory
- External memory can expand up to 32GB with microSD
- 5-Megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2,125mAh battery
LG K7 LTE comes with a 5-inch FWVGA In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Quad-Core 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU and 1.5GB RAM. The internal memory comes in 8GB variants which can be expanded upto 32GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The primary camera is 5-megapixel with LED flash which can record upto 720p videos. The front-facing camera is also 5-megapixel camera.
This device comes with 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. It has a 2125mAh battery under the hood.
LG K7 LTE is priced at Rs. 9,500 and will be available soon. This device comes in Titan, Gold and White colors.