LG has also launched K10 LTE with K7 LTE which is also a Make in India project and made in Noida plant. This device has also the same VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) and VoWiFi (Voice Over Wi-Fi) support. Lets check out the other specifications of LG K10 LTE.
Specifications of LG K10 LTE
- 5.3-inch In-cell Touch IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB Internal storage
- External storage can expand up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13-Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2,300mAh battery
LG K10 LTE comes with a 5.3-inch In-cell Touch IPS 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The internal memory comes in 16GB variants which can be expanded upto 32GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The primary camera is 13-megapixel with LED flash. The front-facing camera is 5-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calling.
This device comes with 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. It has a 2300mAh battery under the hood.
LG K10 LTE is priced at Rs. 13,500 with a free smart quick cover and will be available soon. This device comes in White, Indigo and Gold colors.