As promised, Lenovo has launched its new Z series smartphone Z2 Plus, the successor of Z1 which was launched last year. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo Z2 Plus
- 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3GB DDR4 / 4GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 5P lens, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz), USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Lenovo Z2 Plus comes with a 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU inside it. The device comes in two variants 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The memory can’t be upgraded with MicroSD. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is 13MP with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 5P lens, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS, and the front-facing camera is 8MP which has a 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture. The device supports 4G VoLTE and comes with Dual nano SIM support. It has U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor placed on the home button which can unlock the phone in just 0.1 seconds. Under the hood, Lenovo Z2 Plus has a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Lenovo Z2 Plus is priced at Rs. 17,999 for the 3GB with 32GB variant and Rs. 19,999 for 4GB with 64GB variant. This device comes in Black and White colors variants and exclusively available from Amazon.in.