Lenovo is ready to unveil its new tablet Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 at the IFA. Before official announcement some rumors on specs have come out for this device, So let’s take a look.
Specifications of Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10
- 10-inch Quad-HD IPS display with 299ppi
- Hexa-Core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 650 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory can expandable with microSD
- 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera
- 5-megapixel fixed focus front camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Single SIM (optional)
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 ac, GLONASS, GPS, USB Type-C
- 9300mAh battery
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 will come with 10-inch Quad-HD IPS display with 299ppi pixel density. It will be powered by Hexa-Core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 650 processor along with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 510 GPU. The internal storage will be 32GB which can be further extended with microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera will come in two parts, 13MP shooter, and 5MP fixed focus camera. Under the hood, Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 will have a huge 9300mAh battery.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10 will come in two variants, 349 Euros for WiFi version and 400 Euros for LTE model.