Lenovo is going to launch its new smartphone Lenovo Vibe X3 on 27th January in India which was announced last year. Lets check out the specifications of Lenovo Vibe X3.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe X3
- 5.5-inch 1920 × 1080 pixels Full HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 21MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor
- 8MP front-facing with f/2.2 aperture
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / also use for microSD)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC
- 3600mAh battery
Lenovo Vibe X3 has a 5.5-inch 1920 × 1080 pixels Full HD IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor along with Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The rear camera is 21MP with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor which is able to record upto 4k videos. The front-facing camera is 8MP with f/2.2 aperture to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / also use for microSD) capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC connectivities. It also comes with a huge 3600mAh battery.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 comes in White color. The pricing of this smartphone is not yet confirmed, as it will be revealed on the event of Jan 27.