Lenovo announced its new smartphone Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo last year and now this device is available in India for Rs. 17999. According to the Mahesh Telecom, it is also available through offline stores. Lets check out the specifications of Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo.
Specifications of Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External storage can expand upto 128GB via MicroSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- 13-Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual nano SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display protected by Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Octa-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU along with 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded upto 128GB via MicroSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI on the top of it.
The primary camera is 13-megapixel with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and the front-facing camera is a 5-Megapixel shooter.
This device comes with Dual nano SIM capability along with 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS connectivities. It has a 5000mAh battery with a OneKey Power Saver switch to improve the battery life under the hood. This device also comes with a Fingerprint sensor.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo is priced at Rs. 17,999 in India and will be launched officially soon. This device comes in Silver, Graphite Gray and Gold colors.