As expected, Lenovo has finally launched its new flagship phablet PHAB 2 Plus in India. Back in June, this device was announced at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus
- 6.4-inch Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- Octa-Core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT8783 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on Vibe UI
- Dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF, 1.34μm pixel
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4050mAh battery
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus comes with a 6.4-inch Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display. The device is powered by Octa-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT8783 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage is a 32GB memory which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on Vibe UI.
The primary rear cameras are Dual 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, 1.34μm pixel, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel, LED flash. It has a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear cameras. Under the hood, Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus has a massive 4050mAh battery.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,999 in India and exclusively available from Amazon.in. This device comes in Gunmetal Grey and Champagne Gold color variants.