Lenovo has unveiled two new smartphones Moto Z Force and Moto Z in their Moto lineup and they are customizable with modular accessories – named it Moto Mods. Moto Z Force comes with 5.5-inch QHD Display, 4GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 SoC inside it and a 21MP rear Camera. Lets check out more specs of this device.
Moto Z Force Specifications
- 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED Shatterproof display, 535ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 21-megapixel rear cameras with OIS, Laser Autofocus, f/1.8 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, Wide-Angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating
- USB-C port for headphones
- 3500mAh battery with Turbo-charging support
Moto Z Force comes with a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED display which is Shatterproof. It is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. The device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
On the front, there is a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, laser autofocus, OIS and on the front 5-megapixel shooter with LED Flash.
The internal memory is 32/64GB which can be extended up to 200GB with microSD card. Under the hood, there’s a 3500mAh battery and it also supports Turbo charging. The smartphone has a Fingerprint sensor, water-repellant coating and USB Type-C headphones port.
But the main selling point of this smartphone is Moto Mods. Lenovo has unveiled so many modular accessories under this Moto Mods like JBL SoundBoost, Power Pack, Moto Insta-Share Projector, Moto Shells. These modules can be attached to the back of the device through those 16 magical magnets. Power Pack can boost battery life up to 22 hours.
Still there’s no news on the pricing. Moto Z Force will come in U.S. in September on Verizon.