Lenovo has launched their new G series smartphones Moto G4 Plus and Moto G4 at an event in India. Moto G4 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch Display, 3GB RAM and 16MP camera at the back. It also features a fingerprint sensor underneath the square shaped power button. Lets check out other specs of this device.
Moto G4 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto G4 Plus comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD Display which is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor inside it.
There are two variants 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. The internal memory is expandable up to 128GB through microSD.
The software is powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and hopefully, it will also get the next version of Andriod.
The primary camera is a 16MP shooter with Dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision sensor, Laser Autofocus, PDAF which is able to capture 1080p Full HD videos. The front camera is a 5MP shooter with OmniVision OV5693 sensor and 84-degree wide-angle lens which will help to get better selfies.
Inside the device, there is a 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging support.
The 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory variant of Moto G4 Plus is priced at Rs. 13,499 and the 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory variant is priced at Rs. 14,999. The smartphone will be up for sale in Amazon.in from today midnight.