Lenovo has announced its new budget smartphone K6 at IFA 2016. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specification of Lenovo K6
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB/32GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh non-removal battery
Lenovo K6 comes with 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor along with 2GB RAM and Adreno 505 GPU. This device comes with two internal storage variants, 16GB and 32GB which can be further extended with microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter. Under the hood, Lenovo K6 has a 3000mAh battery. It also has a round shaped fingerprint sensor on the back.
Lenovo K6 is expected to be priced around £150 euros ($168 / Rs. 11,150 approx) and comes in Dark grey, Gold and Silver colours variants.