Lenovo has also introduced it’s another smartphone K6 Power at IFA 2016 in Berlin. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo K6 Power
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB / 32 GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4000mAh non-removal battery
Lenovo K6 Power comes with 5-inch Full HD IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor along with 2GB RAM and Adreno 505 GPU. The device comes in two variants, 16GB and 32GB which can be further extended with microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter. Under the hood, Lenovo K6 Power has a huge 4000mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Lenovo K6 Power will be priced at 150 euros ($166 / Rs. 11,120 approx.) and will be available from this September. This device comes in Dark grey, Gold and Silver colors variants.