Back in IFA 2016, Lenovo introduced K6 Power and now the company officially sent out the invitation for the launching of K6 Power in India on November 29. Let’s check out the specification of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo K6 Power
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB / 32 GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4000mAh non-removal battery
Lenovo K6 Power comes with a 5-inch Full HD IPS display. The device is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. Depending on RAM and internal storage it has two variants; 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM and 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM. The memory can be expanded using MicroSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Lenovo K6 Power has a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and PDAF and on the front it has an 8MP shooter. The device supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. Under the hood, Lenovo K6 Power has a huge 4000mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.