Specification of Lenovo A Plus
- 4.5-inch display
- MediaTek MT6580 1.3 GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 8GB internal memory
- External memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2000mAh removable battery
Lenovo A Plus comes with a 4.5-inch display. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 1.3 GHz processor along with 1GB RAM and Mali 400MP2 GPU. The device comes with 8GB internal memory which can be further extended up to 32GB with the microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The primary camera is a 5MP shooter with LED Flash and the front-facing camera is a 2MP shooter. Under the hood, Lenovo A Plus has a 2000mAh removable battery. Sadly, the device doesn’t support 4G LTE.
Lenovo A Plus is priced at 69 Euros ($78 / Rs. 5,130 approx.) will be available in November. This device comes in black color.