LeEco has booked their official media event on 19th October where they are expected to unveil two handsets. However, the Chinese brand has accidentally leaked its upcoming US market product line up in its online e-commerce outlet, LeMall. Though the product web page got removed very soon; some smart tech guys had already taken the screenshots. The screenshots featured two upcoming LeEco handsets: Le S3 and Le Max 2.
Le S3 is going to come with a 5.5-inch Full HD Display. Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, the device will be powered by a Snapdragon 652 chipset. The device is priced at the rate of $299 but till December 2016 it can be bought at the discounted rate, which is $169.
Features of LeEco Le S3
- Display – 5.5 inches
- Resolution – 1080 pixel
- Camera – 16 MP rear
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery – 3000 mAh
- Chipset – Snapdragon 652
On the other hand, the high-end model, Le Max 2 comes with a 5.7 inches Quad HD display. The handset will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor and will run with whopping 6GB RAM. The device is available in Grey and Gold colors. The device is priced at the rate of $349 but till December 2016, it can be bought at the discounted rate, which is $289.
Specifications of LeEco Le Max2
- 5.7-inch Quad HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory and 4GB / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support