LeEco Le S3, a new midrange smartphone from the company finally launched in the US along with flagship smartphone Le Pro 3. This device was launched in India recently with an another name Le 2. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of LeEco Le S3
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on EUI 5.8
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, USB Type C
- 3000mAh battery with quick charging
Le S3 comes with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor along with Adreno 510 GPU. The internal storage is a 64GB of eMMC5.1 memory which can’t be extended via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on EUI 5.8.
The primary rear camera is a 16MP shooter with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear camera. Under the hood, Le S3 has a 3000mAh battery with quick charging.
LeEco Le S3 comes with a price tag of $249 (INR. 16,620 approx.) in the US and will be available through Lemall on 2nd November. This device comes with 3-month EcoPass membership.