LeEco has launched its new flagship smartphone Le Pro 3 in the US along with Le S3 phone, uMax85, and Super4 series 4K Smart TVs. This device was launched in China last month. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications LeEco Le Pro 3
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 500 nits brightness
- Quad-Core 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- CDLA audio, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
LeEco Le Pro 3 comes with 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 500 nits brightness and 80% NTSC color gamut. The device is powered by 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. Le Pro 3 comes in two variants 4GB RAM with 32GB storage and 6GB RAM with 64GB storage. Just like predecessors, the storage can’t be upgraded. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on the top.
Le Pro 3 has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor. On the front, it has an 8-megapixel camera, f/2.2 aperture and 76.5-degree wide-angle lens for better selfies.
Just like the previous flagship, the device comes with CDLA audio option with Dual Speakers and Dolby Atmos for better sound enhancement. The device comes with a Fingerprint sensor at the back. It supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. Under the hood, Le Pro 3 has a huge 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. With just 5 minutes of charging the device offers 3 hours of talk time.
Le Pro 3 comes with a price tag of $399 in the US and will be available on 2nd November through lemall with 3-month EcoPass membership.