Just a day back LeEco has announced their latest flagship smartphone Le Pro 3. Within a day the device is proving to be a very popular smartphone among Chinese fans as the reservations have surpassed 3.57 million. Yes, 3.57 million in just 24 hours!
Though it doesn’t mean that 3.57 million devices will sell. The registrations give a brief idea how popular this smartphone is going to and how many people are interested in this smartphone. The smartphone is very cheaply priced, and thus so many people are eyeing on this. Le Pro 3 will be up for sale on 28th September at 10 am in China. In the first flash sale, only 50,000 devices will be available to grab.
If you are not aware of the specs yet then check out the quick key features.
Specifications LeEco Le Pro 3
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 500 nits brightness
- Quad-Core 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- CDLA audio, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support