LeEco launched LeEco Le Max along with LeEco Le 1s at an event in Bangalore. Lets check out the specifications of LeEco Le Max.
Specifications of the LeEco Le Max
- 6.33-inch 2560 x 1440 pixels Quad HD display
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, Sony IMX230 Sensor, dual ISP support
- 4 UltraPixel front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor
- 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 Lollipop based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- 4G (FDD-LTE: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
LeEco Le Max has a 6.33-inch 2560 x 1440 pixels Quad HD display. The device is powered by 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with two variants along with Adreno 430 GPU and 4GB DDR4 RAM. The internal memory comes in two variants 64GB and 128GB which can not be expanded through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box based on EUI.
The rear camera is 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, Sony IMX230 Sensor, dual ISP support which is able to record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 4 UltraPixel with OmniVision OV4688 sensor to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, NFC connectivities. It also comes with a huge 3400mAh battery along with Fingerprint reader.
For 64GB silver color variant LeEco Le Max is priced at Rs. 32,999 and for 128GB Pink color variant along with a Sapphire display it is priced Rs. 69,999. This smartphone will be available as a Flipkart exclusive from 16th February onwards. Registrations will be open soon.