Today LeEco has announced its new smartphone LeEco Le 2 with other two devices Le 2Pro and Le Max2 at the event in China. LeEco Le 2 comes with USB Type C support and fingerprint sensor along with 3GB RAM. Lets check out the other specifications of LeEco Le 2.
Specifications of LeEco Le 2
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Deca-core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens, 1.4μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dolby Atmos, CDLA loss-less audio
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging support
LeEco Le 2 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels). The device is powered by Deca-core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU along with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can’t be expanded. The device runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 16-megapixel with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF. The front-facing camera is a 8-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens, 1.4μm pixel size.
This device comes with Dual SIM (nano + nano) capability along with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), GPS, USB Type C connectivities. It has a 3000mAh battery with fast charging capability under the hood. This device also has a Fingerprint sensor and Dolby Atmos, CDLA loss-less for high quality audio.
LeEco Le 2 is priced at 1099 yuan (USD 169 / Rs. 11,200 approx). The smartphone is now available for pre-order in China and will be up for sale from April 26th.