LeEco has launched Le 2 at an event in Delhi yesterday along with some other announcements and Le Max2. They have announced this smartphone in China back in April, this year. Le Max2 comes with 5.5-inch Display, Snapdragon 652 and 3GB RAM inside it. Lets check out other specs of this device.
LeEco Le 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Deca-core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dolby Atmos, CDLA loss-less audio
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging support
LeEco Le 2 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display (1920 x 1080 pixels). The device is powered by Deca-core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU along with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory is 32GB, which can’t be expanded. The device runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 16-megapixel with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF. The front-facing camera is an 8-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens, 1.4μm pixel size.
This device comes with Dual SIM (nano + nano) capability along with 4G LTE and USB Type C support. It has a 3000mAh battery with fast charging capability under the hood. This device features a Fingerprint sensor at the back.
LeEco Le 2 is priced at Rs. 11,999 in India and comes in Gold, Silver and Grey colours. It will be available through Flipkart and Lemall.com, registrations for this smartphone starts from June 20th. This device also comes with 1year free LeEco membership worth Rs. 4900.