LeEco Le 2 live images leaked earlier this month and now GFXBench has leaked it’s specifications. It says that the device will have a 5.5-inch Full HD Display with Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor and 16MP rear camera. Lets checkout the other leaked specifications.
LeEco Le 2 Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
LeEco Le 2 is rumored to come with 10 core MediaTek Helio X20 Soc along with 3GB RAM and 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. The front-facing camera will be a 8MP shooter. The internal storage is 32GB which can be expanded using MicroSD card.