Kodak has introduced its new flagship smartphone Ektra, the second device after IM5 which was announced in January 2015. The Camera bump is a lot similar to Asus Zenfone Zoom. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Kodak Ektra
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Deca-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 21-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6-axis OIS, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with quick charging
Kodak Ektra comes with 5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by Deca-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor along with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. The internal storage is a 32GB memory which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 21MP shooter with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6-axis OIS, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor. The lens is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The front-facing camera is a 13MP shooter. The device also contains customizable manual mode to control the camera and comes with a dedicated shutter button. Under the hood, Kodak Ektra has a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge support.
Kodak Ektra comes with a price tag of £449 / €499 (Rs. 36,600 approx.) in Europe and will be available in December.